The information collected by our website may include:
- Any personal details you enter and submit, like name, address, company, email, etc.
- Your IP address, referrer, web pages that you visit and any other data normally stored in website logs
What we do with your information
Any information we collect will be used in accordance with applicable laws for the following purposes:
- Complying with legal requirements.
- In certain instances, we may use your email address in order to send you information about our products and services, such as a periodic Newsletter. You may opt-out of receiving our newsletter by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each newsletter.
- We may use personal information to provide the Twik service.
- We may use personal information for auditing, research, and analysis in order to operate and improve twik.io technologies and services.
- We may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties.
- We may share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, the prevention of fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as is required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or complies with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website. We may provide your personal information to agents or service providers acting on our behalf for limited purposes. For example, we may share personal information with our agents or service providers in order to ship your order or to send you emails on our behalf. These third parties are authorized to use your personal information for the sole purpose of performing the service they provide for Twik.
- When you send emails or other communication to twik.io, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed for providing you with Twik services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information in order to provide you services, contact us via our contact form. We will retain and use your information as is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Please don’t send us any communication which contains confidential information. Since we are not able to evaluate whether such communications contain confidential information or not, we may retain or use such confidential information as aforesaid and such retention or use shall not be deemed as a breach of any of our obligations herein.
Except as described herein, we do NOT:
- Disclose any of your information.
- Share your information with third parties.
Contacting us about Privacy